A. Information We Collect and Receive
We collect personal information and academic records that are necessary for the processing of your application for admission to study at ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe. We only collect and use the minimum personal information needed for the processing of your admission application as designated or required by ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe.
“Personal information” means any information that identifies you or may be used to identify you. It includes your name; email and/or physical address; fixed or mobile phone number; location; online identifier; race or ethnic origin; gender; age; religious or philosophical beliefs; health or biometric information; culture; language and education.
Your personal information may also be provided to us by ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe for the provision of services to you or the school in line with our contractual obligations to the school.
B. What We Do With Your Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect and receive to:
- Process your application for admission to study at ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe simply by providing the same information and access to it, to ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe and the school’s designated staff.
- Comply with any contractual obligations we have in respect of the provision of information or services to you.
- Communicate with you regarding your admission application on the website or associated portal and providing you with information or services, including customer support, resolving complaints and quality control.
- Provide you with academic, performance and other reports and feedback as instructed by ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe.
- Protect our legitimate business interests such as debt recovery, keeping our records up to date and internal research.
- Comply with any legal or regulatory obligations such as tax or financial laws.
We collect and process your personal information based on your consent and subject to the allowable exclusions specified in the applicable laws.
We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without your permission.
We keep your information for as long as we need it for the processing of your application admission, as required by ECWA School of Nursing, and as required or allowed by law.
C. Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing or any other purposes.
We provide or make your personal information available to:
- Designated staff of ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe as required for the fulfillment of our contractual obligations for the operation and use of the website and associated portal.
- Companies that provide services to us or on our behalf, or enable us to provide services to you or operate the website and associated portal, including contractors, debt collectors, lawyers and auditors.
- Other parties where we are required to provide your personal information to comply with the law or protect our website and associated portal.
Please note that some of the people or companies who have access to your personal information are located outside Nigeria.
D. Your Rights To Your Information
You have the right to request access to the information we have collected about you and request that we correct or update any incorrect or incomplete information. You may at any time lodge an objection with us regarding our collection and use of your personal information.
If for some reason we cannot disclose the information then we will let you know (for example, if the information has been deleted from our system).
Please note that certain publicly available information we receive and provide may be from external data sources. Where such publicly available information pertains to you, we will not be able to disclose or edit such information nor will we have access to or be able to provide you with any underlying information that you used in originally supplying information to any external data source.
E. How We Protect Your Information
We have put in place administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information and prevent loss, damage or unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to us through the internet. Any information you submit to us through the internet is at your own risk.
If we outsource any services to a third party that require the collection or use of your personal information, we put in place contracts that require these companies or people to respect the security of your personal information, treat it in accordance with the law, and collect and use it only for the purposes authorized by us.